Apac Citra Centertex Tbk

 
Company Overview

 

 

PT Apac Citra Centertex Tbk produces and exports textile-related products, such as yarns, gray fabric, denim, and ready-to-wear garments, with more than 70 export destinations. The company operates 17 factories, consisting of seven units for spinning, seven units for weaving, and three units for garment production. It has produced textile under the brand name Apacinti. More than 70 percent of its products have gone to the export market and the rest of 30 percent have gone to the local market. Its subsidiaries PT Apac Inti Corpora and Javatex Inc. focus on weaving and spinning activities. The company had around 5,500 employees in 2012.

 
Corporate Action
  • No Corporate Action
 
 
Shareholders
NAME Last Chg % Chg
NAME Last Chg % Chg
NAME Last Chg % Chg

Regulation

Regulation Lainnya...