Sumi Indo kabel Tbk

Industry: Cable
 
Company Overview

 

 

PT Sumi Indo Kabel Tbk is a manufacturing company producing power & control cables, telecommunication cables, and copper wires. In 1994 it became a foreign capital investment company, following the participation of Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd. (Japan), then its major shareholder. The company exports 57 percent of its products and the rest 43 percent goes to the local market. It started commercial operations in 1981, with some factories in Tangerang, Banten. As of September 2012, the company employed approximately 458 people.

 
Corporate Action
  • No Corporate Action
 
 
Shareholders
NAME Last Chg % Chg
NAME Last Chg % Chg
NAME Last Chg % Chg

Regulation

Regulation Lainnya...